What the Village is doing to help contain the virus:
- The Village buildings are being disinfected on a regular bases and hand sanitizers have been installed throughout the Village campus.
- Village officials are evaluating Village events and recreational classes on an individual basis and will cancel if deemed nessesary. ALL CANCELLATION FEES HAVE BEEN WAIVED, so if you are feeling ill or prefer not to attend a non-canceled event, please contact the Recreation Department at (708)-442-5515 to process your refund.
What you can do to reduce your risk of infection:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
What you should do if you are sick:
- Stay home to avoid spreading your illness
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces