- Emergency ID bracelets provide first responders access to important medical information and emergency contacts. All information is securely kept at the police department.
- Residents that may benefit from the program include individuals with autism, Alzheimer’s, dementia, severe allergies or other mental health challenges.
- Silicone bracelets include a metal face plate. Each individual will be assigned a unique identification number and directions to contact the North Riverside Police Department. Personal information will not be displayed on the bracelet.
- Available for free to North Riverside residents age 60 or older and to any disabled North Riverside resident (any person/child who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits participation in day-to-day activities).
- Additional bracelets without the personalized attachment are being offered to all residents to show support for the Village and all of its residents.
To enroll in the Emergency ID Bracelet program call 708-447-9191 to make an appointment or download the application here Emergency ID Bracelet Program (PDF).