The Cook County COVID-19 Recovery Resident Cash Assistance Program deadline is tomorrow November 6, 2020.
The Program offers a one-time cash payment of $600 to income eligible suburban Cook County residents who have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be a resident of suburban Cook County. City of Chicago residents are not eligible.
- One form of government issued identification that includes your current residential address or two alternative forms of identification
- Proof of your COVID-19 hardship due to unpaid leave, care for vulnerable or infected relatives, or loss of wages due to business or school closures. See acceptable documents here;
- Proof of household income meeting eligibility requirements. Go here;
- Bank information including account and routing number if you choose to direct deposit. You can typically find this on a check.
- Other options include CashApp, PayPal, Chime or pre-paid card.